Account Info Survey

Brian Carrier-2
We are in the process of designing a new infrastructure to Autopsy to store "account" information and messages between the accounts.  This will allow Autopsy to better store and display emails, text messages, chat logs, etc.

Essentially, accounts and messages will become more first-class citizens than they are now.

Can you help us out by sending me (off list if you want), what types of accounts you most often deal with so that we can make sure that we have a way of storing all of the relevant data.

Known examples already include:
- email
- phone
- credit card / bank
- chat app (WhatsApp, Twitter, Hangouts, etc.)
- website login (Facebook, forums, etc.)
- computer login account (Windows account, etc.)

Anything else you want us to make sure we support?

Re: Account Info Survey

Stefan Kelm
Brian,

> Known examples already include:
> - email
> - phone
> - credit card / bank
> - chat app (WhatsApp, Twitter, Hangouts, etc.)
> - website login (Facebook, forums, etc.)
> - computer login account (Windows account, etc.)
>
> Anything else you want us to make sure we support?

what about database credentials?

Cheers,

        Stefan.

--
Stefan Kelm
Mail: [hidden email]                          Phone: +49 40 808077-686

DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de,  Fax: +49 40 808077-556
Sitz / Register: Hamburg, AG Hamburg, HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.: DE232129737
Sachsenstraße 5, 20097 Hamburg/Germany. CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski