Autopsy Training - June 13

Brian Carrier-2

Autopsy training is 1-month away (June 13) in Herndon, VA. We'll also be doing a 2-day event after OSDFCon (Oct 18-19).

Registration links are available at: http://www.autopsy.com/training/

The 1-day Autopsy course is $499 and provides an overview of using and configuring Autopsy.  It combines lecture sessions with hands on exercises. All sessions are worth 6 CPE credits and students receive certificates of completion for attendance.  At the end of the class, you’ll know about how all of the modules work and how to efficiently use the tool.

More details can be found here: http://www.autopsy.com/training/

We’re looking to add more events to the schedule. If you’d like training closer to you, then let us know where.