Error to generate report.

Danilo Marques
Autopsy versions: 4.1.1 / 4.1.0
Workstation: HP Z820 running Windows 10 Pro x64

When I try to generate a report, with a set of tagged files, Autopsy returns a java.lang.NullPointerException and the application get stuck, then I have to shutdown it.

I have attached the autopsy_traces.log.2.7z
---
Danilo Caio Marcucci Marques
Computer Forensic Investigator - ICCE-DGPTC/PCERJ/Brazil
Linux user #419162
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

autopsy_traces.log.2.7z (9K) Download Attachment