Error while loading shared libraries: libtsk.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Error while loading shared libraries: libtsk.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Efstratios Skleparis
Dear all,

After successfully building and compiling sleuthkit library, I tried to write an itrospection tool using the library.. Thing is whenever i am trying to compile the program in order to test it and I am using a function from the library API I'm get the following error :

 error while loading shared libraries: libtsk.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I found thought that this find exists in /usr/local/lib folder . Am i missing something ? ./configure && make didn't give me any errors.. and I am including -ltsk on the makefile!

My pc information : XEN hypervisor [Ubuntu 12.04 x64bit] and i am trying to investigate a guest vm running ubuntu 12.04 x32bit

Thanks in advance,
Efstratios