Libevtx Prebuilt DLL

Nick Flower

Are there any pre-built Libevtx .dll’s floating around out there?

I can’t get it to build properly on Windows, so I’m hoping a prebuilt one will be sufficient.

I know this is likely the wrong place to ask – if there’s a better place, please let me know.

Re: Libevtx Prebuilt DLL

Derrick Karpo
I haven't seen any!  If you followed Joachim's excellent build
instructions, and it's still giving you issues, I'd fire him off an
email.

  https://github.com/libyal/libevtx/wiki/Building

Derrick