New NSRL

Brian Carrier-2
There a new pre-indexed NSRL on the sourceforge site. It is smaller than in the past because NIST now groups them differently.  The "Modern" distribution is up there.

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/autopsy/files/NSRL/NSRL-255m-autopsy.zip/download

You will notice that we are already a version behind, but we are trying to figure out what to do with the latest, since there no longer seems to a minimal version and it is in ISO form.  So, we need to update our procedures, but I didn't want to delay in at least getting 255 out there.

brian