Scalpel regular expression \r\n carriage linefeed not work

Scalpel regular expression \r\n carriage linefeed not work

Wah Jong
Dear all,

I have been trying regular expression in Scalpel version 2.1, no luch with carriage return \r inside character class bracket, e.g. [\r\n]

/[\r\n]+/

Any one has hints?

Best wishes

Wah Jong

Re: Scalpel regular expression \r\n carriage linefeed not work

Kalin KOZHUHAROV-2
Hello,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Wah Jong <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have been trying regular expression in Scalpel version 2.1, no luch with
> carriage return \r inside character class bracket, e.g. [\r\n]
>
> /[\r\n]+/

I don't know what exactly are you trying to do, please post more
info/test case (e.g. a simple configuration file you try to use)?

> Any one has hints?

May be instead of "\n" try "\0x0A", etc.

Kalin.