Tsk_loaddb: Cannot determine file system type (Sector offset:0)

Tsk_loaddb: Cannot determine file system type (Sector offset:0)

Luís Filipe Nassif

Hi,

A colleague of mine got the above error when he tried to run tsk_loaddb 4.2 on a HFS image opened normally by other tool. He send me the attached verbose output and first 4KB of the image.

I can ask him for any other info required to identify the problem.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Luis

tsk_loaddb-output.txt (9K) Download Attachment
first4k.dd (5K) Download Attachment