Wrong VC++ DLLs included in the 4.2.0 Windows release

Wrong VC++ DLLs included in the 4.2.0 Windows release

Edward Diener
The VC++ DLLs which are included in the SleuthKit 4.2.0 Windows release
at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleuthkit/files/sleuthkit/4.2.0/sleuthkit-4.2.0-win32.zip/download
are the wrong ones. They are 64-bit VC++ DLLs for msvcp100.dll and
msvcr100.dll in VS2010 instead of the correct 32-bit versions. Running
either:

dumpbin /headers msvcp100.dll
dumpbin /headers msvcr100.dll

or running Dependency Walker on those DLLs clearly shows that they are
the wrong ones. Shouldn't they be corrected for people wanted to
downlaod the latest official SleuthKit release ?

Edward Diener

Re: Wrong VC++ DLLs included in the 4.2.0 Windows release

Brian Carrier-2
Yes, you are right.  For so long, I released from a 32-bit system and didn’t update the release script on the last one to pull the right ones.  Thanks.

brian