edit $BadClus:$Bad

Alexander Kuzmenkov

Hi,

I`m new to the subject, but it seems to me the only point to get solution to my problem..
I have a 160gb 2,5 hdd with 2-3 surface scratches in the middle of avaliable space, single NTFS partition.

Due to this scratches , factory relocation map is full. chkdsk report that drive has ~14MB Bad, other 149GB are "OK".

But in badblocks neighbour aerias read-write operations are instable and really slow.
if it is possible to add SOMEHOW all this neighbour sectors (that have access time above say, 50 ms) to ntfs stream $BadClus:$Bad ?

Thanks in advance for the ideas,

Alex

--
З павагай, | Mit Freundlichen Grüßen, | Kind Regards,
Alexander Kuzmenkov