get an error block length

expert66
Hi, i am using icat in my script and on some image file i have got an errors looks like: "Error extracting file from image (ntfs_uncompress_compunit: Block length longer than buffer length: 27056) (208010 - type: 128 id: 4 Status: Deleted)"
Can you help me: what does it mean and how i can fix it? Thanks.

Re: get an error block length

Brian Carrier-2
This message occurs when TSK can’t decompress an NTFS compressed file (NTFS can store files compressed). In this case, the clue is “Status: Deleted”, which means that the sector that the file used to occupy has been re-used by another file.  TSK is trying to interpret that new data as though it were the compressed data and is having problems.

You should expect some errors every now and then with deleted files.