ntfs write implementation

justhechuang
Deal all,
I just wander how to implement the add operation. I mean how to allocate the File Record Number
and Data Run address (LCN) for a new file, where I have to pay attention before doing any writting?

A read operation is a recusive travering throw the B+ tree, same like traver the Binary tree. I know that
Add and Delete operations are complex,  yet the NTFS implementation file storage structure is not a strickly B+tree, is it?is it possible to add a file without considering crash the B+Tree's Integrity?

Thanks in advance!

yours,
sofor