survey - Open Source DFIR developer exchange

survey - Open Source DFIR developer exchange

Joachim Metz
We are playing with the idea to organize an Open Source digital forensics and incident response tooling developer exchange. The idea is to have an exchange for developer to discuss development, coding, maintenance, testing and exchange ideas. With this survey we are gauging interest.

If you develop and/or maintain Open Source DFIR projects and are interested please leave information about your projects at "I develop/maintain Open Source DFIR projects".

Thanks in advance,
Joachim